121 Fitness Center is accepting registration for its “Get Fit for Life Program.”
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or just be more regularly active this summer, 121 Fitness has a program for you.
The “Get Fit for Life Program” has three tiers to choose from, each with a different focus and pricing.
The three tiers are:
- Take it off: a 12-week nutrition-based weight-loss program
- Choose to lose: an 8- or 12-week exercise weight-loss program
- Get active: an 8- or 12-week exercise program
All program tiers above include the following amenities:
- Full access to 121 Fitness
- Health risk assessment
- Weekly weigh-ins for weight loss
- Special classes, group meetings and events
- Weekly motivational emails, tips and information
- Weekly and overall prizes
Case Western Reserve full time, benefits-eligible employees also can save through the CWRU Employee Wellness program.
To register, and for additional information about the program and tiers, visit onetoone.case.edu/index.php/get-fit-for-life/.