Australian Broadcasting Corp.: Michael Scharf, the John Deaver Drinko – Baker & Hostetler Professor of Law, joined Overnights to discuss questions surrounding war crimes, such as how international law deals with war crimes, what countries are liable to prosecution and how successful the international community has been in bringing perpetrators to justice.
A look at war crimes, as explained by law’s Michael Scharf
- Fulbright winner starts research for a German Reformation case study
- Emotional intelligence trumps IQ in dentist-patient relationship, CWRU study finds
- Summer meal plan applications available
- Deadline for ITS Active Learning Fellowship, May 24
- Volunteer at the National Senior Games, taking place on campus and around Cleveland this summer