The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history