The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”