The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Women faculty: Join colleagues for ”Speaking Up, Speaking Out” workshop
- Discuss Cleveland labor history at next Ethics Table brown bag lunch
- Medtronic leader to address innovation in health care during Ford Distinguished Lecture
- Survey finds anxiety is leading cause for moderate sedation in dental procedures
- Go hiking with Weatherhead Multicultural Club Oct. 25