The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas
- Nursing’s Allsion Webel talks about her research on HIV and stress, isolation
- Department of Religious Studies Chair Peter Haas discussed the recent Iran deal
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighed in on Obamacare “fix”
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign