The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants
- Law’s Jessie Hill discusses state resistance to Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage
- University updates Work Environment Policy to ban e-cigarettes inside campus buildings
- Free tobacco cessation program begins Wednesday; sign up now
- BBQ on the Quad continues Wednesday with Caribbean theme