The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews
- Faculty members appear in Cleveland Foundation documentary
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars