The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Votruba talks Lake Health system
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discusses need for nonprofits to target youth volunteers
- Human Resources to host tax and benefits discussion
- CWRU graduate, professional programs’ ”U.S. News” rankings announced
- Educational Services for Students to offer new course for international graduate students