The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event
- 5 questions with…swimmer, school record-holder Drew Hamilton