The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date