The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Be a Career Fair volunteer for early access to employers
- Coenzyme A plays leading role in nitric oxide function essential to cell metabolism
- SpartanTHON to host fifth annual dance marathon Feb. 7
- Help repair medical equipment to send to countries in need
- County Executive Armond Budish to speak on campus Jan. 29