The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses study into how a house is linked to a child’s academic performance
- Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel featured for its architecture, history
- Sociology’s Áine Ní Léime was cited for researcher on women and Social Security
- CWRU, Cleveland Clinic cited for their role in Cleveland’s growth in biomedical innovation, development
- Vice President Joe Biden talks about importance of work being done at Case Comprehensive Cancer Center