The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Juniper Community Council’s 9th annual Star Search to take place April 3; sign up today
- Register to play in this weekend’s badminton tournament
- Scholar to discuss Stevie Wonder’s exploration of technology at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Political scientist to explain how democracy assistance doesn’t confront dictators
- Organizational Development and Learning Unit to host series on conflict management, workplace violence