The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Undergraduate Julia Bianco writes about working as an extra in Hollywood films
- Evolutionary Biology’s Patricia Princehouse weighs in on the teaching of intelligent design in public schools
- LGBT grad students launch QGrad, graduate and professional student association
- Applications for Global Ethical Leaders Society due Sept. 10
- Welcome new students to campus at annual AfroAm freshman mixer Sept. 4