The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Get all your need-to-know information about fall 2015 tuition, fees
- Support Garden@Case by volunteering this summer, fall
- Plan for the future with new Financial Wellness program
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable part of Saturday
- New CWRU study finds newborn’s first stool could alert doctors to long-term cognitive issues