The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Distinguished University Professorship awarded to collaborative medicine pioneer Kurt Stange
- Sandra Russ’ contributions to CWRU, psychology earn her Distinguished University Professor honor
- The Beat Uptown continues tomorrow with Japanese cartoon superhero punk rock group
- Play new Case Western Reserve text-trivia game for bi-weekly prizes
- Women STEMM students: Apply to become or receive a WISER mentor