The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Faculty member’s new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” studies education in anatomy lab
- Learn about research opportunities at next SOURCE seminar Sept. 26
- Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition info, speed-networking session Sept. 25
- Teach For America to hold informational session tonight
- Study finds caregivers with family members newly diagnosed with mental illness suffer anxiety