The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- History’s Ted Steinberg discussed the New York City “growth imperative”
- University Circle church to celebrate new renovations with free concert Sunday
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental/nursing student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new Assistant Professor of Sociology Cassi Pittman