The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Attend the 41st annual Ebony Ball Dec. 6; get tickets now
- Action required for voicemail users this Winter Break
- Submit original works to Art of STEM competition, exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Platelet mimicry technology halts bleeding faster, may have broad use in medicine