The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away