The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman talks about the legality of using fake doctors’ notes to call off work, school
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Jill Barnholtz-Sloan discusses benign tumors
- “From Tidal Waves to Terrorism” will bring air medical responders to campus to learn and share information on air medical transport
- Engineering doctoral student Xiaoyang Zhao dies
- Renew lockers at Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center by June 30