The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees