The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- LGBT Center’s Liz Roccoforte discusses Safe Zone Training, becoming an ally
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about his experience teaching a massive open online course
- Staff members receive President’s Award for Distinguished Service, Robin Kramer Volunteer Award
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award