The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Weekly International Student Success Series events aim to help ease transition to life in the U.S. and at CWRU
- Faculty: Learn how to best use Google Apps at next UCITE session
- Kickstart your retirement plan at upcoming TIAA-CREF workshops; reserve your seat today
- Explore the university farm at this month’s First Thursdays at the Farm event
- 121 Fitness to host open house Sept. 2