The Plain Dealer: Gary Landreth, the Riuko and Archie G. Co-Professor of Neurosciences, and alumna Paige Cramer developed a new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease using an existing cancer drug called bexarotene. Clinical trials testing the treatment’s safety in healthy people may begin with the next few months.
Alzheimer’s treatment developed by neurosciences’ Gary Landreth and alumna Paige Cramer close to human trials
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1
- Construction project beginning next week will affect Euclid Avenue, Adelbert Road traffic
- 5 questions with… recent graduate, public service fellow Olivia Ortega
- Winners of the Wellness Program’s Health Trails exercise competition announced
- Leonard Gelfand STEM Center earns grant to train Cleveland teachers