Space.com: Associate professor of geological sciences Ralph Harvey leads the Antarctic Search for Meteorites, an operation that heads to a remote region of Antarctica to search for conspicuous dark rocks that might be extraterrestrial.
Antarctic Search for Meteorites led by geological sciences’ Ralph Harvey
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses study into how a house is linked to a child’s academic performance
- Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel featured for its architecture, history
- Sociology’s Áine Ní Léime was cited for researcher on women and Social Security
- CWRU, Cleveland Clinic cited for their role in Cleveland’s growth in biomedical innovation, development
- Vice President Joe Biden talks about importance of work being done at Case Comprehensive Cancer Center