Space.com: Associate professor of geological sciences Ralph Harvey leads the Antarctic Search for Meteorites, an operation that heads to a remote region of Antarctica to search for conspicuous dark rocks that might be extraterrestrial.
Antarctic Search for Meteorites led by geological sciences’ Ralph Harvey
- PeopleSoft HCM to be unavailable Saturday early morning; SIS undergoing maintenance this weekend
- Engineering alumnus, PhD student receives Fulbright Award to Finland
- Excerpt of Ross Duffin’s chapter on music in Shakespeare’s plays published by Oxford University Press
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad