Space.com: Associate professor of geological sciences Ralph Harvey leads the Antarctic Search for Meteorites, an operation that heads to a remote region of Antarctica to search for conspicuous dark rocks that might be extraterrestrial.
Antarctic Search for Meteorites led by geological sciences’ Ralph Harvey
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday
- Engineering’s Swarup Bhunia earns prestigious IBM Faculty Award
- High school players invited to join softball coaching staff for prospect, skills clinics