Space.com: Associate professor of geological sciences Ralph Harvey leads the Antarctic Search for Meteorites, an operation that heads to a remote region of Antarctica to search for conspicuous dark rocks that might be extraterrestrial.
Antarctic Search for Meteorites led by geological sciences’ Ralph Harvey
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees