Crain’s Cleveland Business: William Mahnic, associate professor of banking and finance, blogs about how to accurately valuate businesses.
Associate professor blogs on business valuation
- History’s John Grabowski discusses preservation efforts of Cleveland landmarks
- School of Medicine’s Stefan Gravenstein discusses study on educational sessions for Medicare patients
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31