Crain’s Cleveland Business: William Mahnic, associate professor of banking and finance, blogs about how to accurately valuate businesses.
Associate professor blogs on business valuation
- Classics scholar to close Vergil Week with keynote address April 25
- Psychiatry’s Sara West examines the motives of filicide
- Dental school’s Bruce Latimer discusses the consequences of bipedalism
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24