Crain’s Cleveland Business: William Mahnic, associate professor of banking and finance, blogs about how to accurately valuate businesses.
Associate professor blogs on business valuation
- Medicine’s Jonathan Miller, team discovers earlier history to Horner syndrome than originally believed
- CWRU ranks highest among Ohio schools in regards to salaries of alumni with bachelor’s degrees
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships