National Geographic: Astronomy professor Stacy McGaugh penned an article explaining the Modified Newtonian Dynamics theory that stands as an alternative to dark matter.
Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh discusses alternative theory to dark matter
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions