National Geographic: Astronomy professor Stacy McGaugh penned an article explaining the Modified Newtonian Dynamics theory that stands as an alternative to dark matter.
Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh discusses alternative theory to dark matter
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- 5 questions with…documentary star, dual-degree student Imani Scruggs