National Geographic: Astronomy professor Stacy McGaugh penned an article explaining the Modified Newtonian Dynamics theory that stands as an alternative to dark matter.
Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh discusses alternative theory to dark matter
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients