National Geographic: Astronomy professor Stacy McGaugh penned an article explaining the Modified Newtonian Dynamics theory that stands as an alternative to dark matter.
Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh discusses alternative theory to dark matter
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event