National Geographic: Astronomy professor Stacy McGaugh penned an article explaining the Modified Newtonian Dynamics theory that stands as an alternative to dark matter.
Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh discusses alternative theory to dark matter
- Senior Cal Al-Dhubaib named finalist for Entrepreneurs Organization’s 2015 Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Law’s Charles Korsmo contributes to article about stockholder appraisal rights
- Siegal Lifelong Learning Program event examines legacy of former Cleveland mayor Newton D. Baker
- Distinguished University Professor Eva Kahana’s previous research to help with new CWRU study
- Research ShowCASE features poster presentations, posters, prototypes, live demonstrations