Employees with questions about applying for Social Security benefits are encouraged to attend an informational, entertaining session, titled “Lifting the Veil of Mystery Regarding Social Security.” A representative from the Social Security Administration will be at Case Western Reserve University to offer clear, concise information regarding Social Security retirement, spousal and survivor benefits.
Some of the questions that will be addressed are:
- What makes me eligible for benefits?
- When can I apply? How do I apply?
- What about my spouse and children?
- How much can I earn and still receive benefits?
- Who is eligible to receive benefits after I pass away?
Two sessions will be offered in the coming weeks: Tuesday, May 7, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. in Adelbert Hall’s Toepfer Room and Thursday, May 30, from noon to 1 p.m. in the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Room 320C.
Contact Benefits Administration at 368.6781 or email@example.com with questions.