Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Sexual Assault and Violence Educators to hold meeting Aug. 26
- Save the date: Case for Community Day to be held Sept. 19
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion
- New book by Weatherhead School of Management researchers sets course for economic revival