Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright discusses her study on how older adults can benefit from simple housework
- Reproductive biology’s Marjorie Greenfield discusses Ohio bill that would make illegal for abortions for Down syndrome diagnosis reasons
- Late Dr. Ted Castele remembered for his contributions to School of Medicine
- Traffic advisory: Avoid East 115th Street between Wade Park and Finnegan’s Way
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended