Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act