Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Psychology’s Julie Exline discusses ways to avoid people-pleasing
- New research led by psychology’s Brooke Macnamara qualifies the 10,000-hours rule
- Starbucks co-founder to speak in the Tinkham Veale University Center Oct. 2
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over