Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Jared Bendis talks about allegations that terrorists used video game chat rooms to coordinate attacks
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ explains how “smart toys” could threaten creative pretend play
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses how different questions are posed in investigations of police-officer-involved shootings
- Memorial services set for alumnus, trustee Joseph B. “J.B.” Richey II
- 2015 State of the University