Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- St. Edwards High School rowers plan to raise money for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- School of Medicine’s Laxminarayana Devireddy discusses potential solution to antibiotic-resistant illness
- University announces arrests, new security measures
- Register for CWRU Connects day of service; deadline Aug. 1
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity offers diversity awareness workshops, consultation