Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Undergraduate Julia Bianco writes about working as an extra in Hollywood films
- Evolutionary Biology’s Patricia Princehouse weighs in on the teaching of intelligent design in public schools
- LGBT grad students launch QGrad, graduate and professional student association
- Applications for Global Ethical Leaders Society due Sept. 10
- Welcome new students to campus at annual AfroAm freshman mixer Sept. 4