Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman talks about the legality of using fake doctors’ notes to call off work, school
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Jill Barnholtz-Sloan discusses benign tumors
- “From Tidal Waves to Terrorism” will bring air medical responders to campus to learn and share information on air medical transport
- Engineering doctoral student Xiaoyang Zhao dies
- Renew lockers at Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center by June 30