Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Alumni to discuss careers in engineering and management at Sept. 25 open house
- Blackstone Launchpad’s netWORTHshop to cover “Intellectual Property and Your Startup”
- Center for Women to kick off Feel Good Fridays with Zumba; register online
- Moms Offering Moms support group to hold year’s first meeting Sept. 25
- First Origins Science Scholars session set for Sept. 23