Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence
- Mandel School’s Meeyoung O. Min leads study on how a baby’s first stool can predict future cognitive problems
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products
- Register today for on-campus telecast of XSEDE Big Data Workshop