Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discussed his recent study on pre-schools
- Law’s Jessica Berg weighed in on recent coucil meeting ejection
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School announces winners of 2013 Weatherhead 100