Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants
- Law’s Jessie Hill discusses state resistance to Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage
- University updates Work Environment Policy to ban e-cigarettes inside campus buildings
- Free tobacco cessation program begins Wednesday; sign up now
- BBQ on the Quad continues Wednesday with Caribbean theme