Nature.com: Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics, talked about coercion concerns in the process of human egg donation. He noted that the new bill mandates oversight by institutional review boards, which routinely consider whether compensation constitutes “undue inducement” to the point at which participants ignore risks.
Bioethic’s Insoo Hyun talked about concerns regarding human egg donation
- Law’s Carmen Naso commented that law enforcement officials don’t always punish people caught driving on a suspended license
- Medicine’s Jackson Wright Jr. discusses study on new blood pressure guidelines
- think[box] opens in new space
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester