ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Renowned Cleveland book collector to discuss life of Rockwell Kent at Kelvin Smith Library on April 16
- Attend Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition finals on April 1
- Department of Classics to present annual Vergil Week celebration April 18-24
- Case Cycling to host bicycle tune-up April 1-3
- Next session on implicit bias to focus on Arab Muslim bias