ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith talks about Hilary Clinton’s visibility throughout her career
- Vice Provost of International Affairs David Fleshler talks about connecting with foreign policy officials at RNC
- School of Medicine professor receives two Innovation Grants in pursuit of HIV cure
- Find out how you can make the most of your retirement plan at workshops next week
- University Technology encourages Apple users to update operating systems to address security threat