ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date