ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday
- Engineering’s Swarup Bhunia earns prestigious IBM Faculty Award
- High school players invited to join softball coaching staff for prospect, skills clinics