ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30
- Parents: Spots still open for Shipwreck Camp 2016
- English’s William Marling publishes book 20 years in the making examining world literature
- Learn more about the Master of Nonprofit Organizations program at June 3 informational breakfast
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service