ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2