ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Law’s Lewis Katz discusses not guilty verdict of Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo
- Weatherhead’s Susan Helper talks about role as U.S. Department of Commerce Chief Economist, Weatherhead collaborations
- More than 70,000 books, collectibles, CDs and more available at CWRU’s annual book sale, May 30-June 2
- KeyBank grants $2 million to Cleveland medical schools for integrated learning model
- Calling all engineering/science students: Meet potential employers, compete in poster session