ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section