ideastream: Bob Sopko, director of CWRU’s Blackstone LaunchPad, and student entrepreneurs Nicholas Barron and Jean Zhao joined a panel on The Sound of Ideas to discuss the launch of Blackstone LaunchPad, a joint project to help turn student ideas into business realities.
Blackstone Launchpad’s Bob Sopko, Nicholas Barron, Jean Zhao sound off on project
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring
- De-stress at Thwing Study Over Dec. 6
- Join the dialogue on Muslim culture to break down prejudices