The demo will be held Thursday, July 18, from noon to 1 p.m. on the Case Quad, outside of Tomlinson Hall.
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Faculty: Welcome new colleagues at wine tasting event May 1
- Office of Multicultural Affairs to host ”Voices: A Women of Color Collaboration”
- Learn how hermeneutics, the study of interpretation, affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation
- Celebrate graduation with Jewish Alumni Network, Cleveland Hillel Foundation