Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Treating gum disease reduces prostate symptoms, CWRU researchers find
- Writing Resource Center to offer summer hours beginning June 1
- Find out about Learning Management Systems at June 4 UCITE session
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fellow to discuss experiences controlling global infectious outbreaks
- NIH grant supports training for doctoral, postdoctoral researchers that could lead to better ways to manage multiple chronic illnesses