Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16
- Provost Scholars Program seeks mentors for East Cleveland students
- Attend Social Justice Institute’s first brown bag lunch of the year
- Get active this fall with free 121 Fitness #October50 Walking Challenge