Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named
- Trick and treat next Friday and learn about studying abroad to Guatemala, Netherlands and Poland
- Compare citation management tools at Kelvin Smith Library information session
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio