Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate in Cleveland
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence
- Mandel School’s Meeyoung O. Min leads study on how a baby’s first stool can predict future cognitive problems
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products