Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright discusses her study on how older adults can benefit from simple housework
- Reproductive biology’s Marjorie Greenfield discusses Ohio bill that would make illegal for abortions for Down syndrome diagnosis reasons
- Late Dr. Ted Castele remembered for his contributions to School of Medicine
- Traffic advisory: Avoid East 115th Street between Wade Park and Finnegan’s Way
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended