Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion
- New book by Weatherhead School of Management researchers sets course for economic revival
- Student Activities Fair to be held Aug. 23
- CWRU Wellness Program activities begin in September