Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about social entrepreneurship bootcamp in Southern Africa
- Mandel School celebrates start of building renovation, centennial activities
- Michelson and Morley’s new summer menu debuts today
- BBQ on the Quad continues today with American menu