Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case
- School of Medicine’s Pamela B. Davis reflects on why she chose to work in the medical field
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme