Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Rob Winemiller opts to return to CWRU to play baseball after Major League Baseball draft selection
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses the outcome of federal appeals court decisions on Obamacare
- Begun Center’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell gives advice on how parents can help prevent suicide
- Law’s Michael Scharf discusses possible avenues of seeking justice in the Malaysia jet disaster
- International research team discovers genetic dysfunction connected to hydrocephalus