Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Students: IRS Tax Form 1098-T to be issued; return forms by Jan. 31
- Another session of discounted yoga offered at University Hospitals
- Three campus experts to discuss politics, possibilities of Hong Kong protests
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews