Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- 55,000-year-old skull provides earliest evidence of modern man in vicinity of Neanderthals
- Vice president for enrollment management Rick Bischoff discusses the college admissions process
- Parents of transgender, gender-variant children must be their active advocates, says Psychology’s Amy Przeworski
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them