Space.com: SAGES Fellow Brad Ricca explained how a cataclysmic explosion in the 1930s might have given rise to Superman’s birth on Krypton. “I think that Nova Herculis may have played a role in turning Superman from a time travel story into an astronomical one,” he said.
Brad Ricca explains why Superman’s birth may relate to star explosion
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education finds many victims provided full or partial names in prosecutable rape cases
- Weatherhead School’s Susan Helper talks about decrease in commodities on railroad industry
- Donate to American Red Cross at upcoming blood drive
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Participate in University Program Board’s annual Gluttony Gauntlet