The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- New book, ”Nurses Making Policy,” urges nursing profession to speak up
- Law’s Jessie Hill to talk reproductive, social rights at next Social Justice Institute brown bag lunch
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing