The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1