The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Law’s Ayesha Bell Hardaway explains why descendants of African-American slaves should receive reparations
- History’s Ted Steinberg discusses origins of lawn care
- CWRU to host creators of “Serial” for William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage Series
- 5 questions…with recent retiree, Thwing Center “fixer” Al Hammett
- Meet Spoken English Language Program tutors and mentors at Sept. 8 open house