The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Graduate students: Get discounted Cedar Point tickets for May 7
- Faculty: Work hands-on with learning management systems during two-part event
- Ethics Table Fellows to hold day-long series of public discussions
- John Ruhl’s commitment to student success earns him Diekhoff Award for Mentoring
- School of Nursing’s Ronald Hickman Jr. wins 2016 John S. Diekhoff Mentoring Award