The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Alumnus, former Warner Bros. CEO to give commencement address May 17
- Large numbers of prospective students visiting campus over next few weeks
- Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover Turkish politics, society
- Hear from local common pleas judge at March 27 lecture
- Attend opening reception of “Art of STEM” exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library