The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Psychiatry’s Edna Fuentes-Casiano discussed the Hispanic Heritage Art Show at Kelvin Smith Library
- English’s Jim Sheeler discusses working as an obituary writer
- Get free flu shots and health screending and Sept. 17 Community Health Fair
- Apply by Sept. 21 to become a Civic Engagement Scholar
- Middle Eastern Cultural Association to host annual Hummus on the Oval Sept. 19