The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- ITS to host active learning event for faculty members, administrators
- Faculty members to compete in Reaching Heights Spelling Bee to benefit area schools
- CWRU wins $1.9 million grant to lead artificial platelet study
- On-campus memorial service to be held for Distinguished University Professor Richard Hanson
- Find a volunteer project for Saturday of Service