The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Remembering undergraduate student Diego Barrera Bayona
- Updates on Adelbert Road, Euclid Avenue construction
- Check out winning entries of fifth annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at June 30 informational session
- Recent alumni selected for CWRU License Plate Scholarships