The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date