The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session