The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School announces winners of 2013 Weatherhead 100
- Oberlin College faculty member to present on Cleveland urban agriculture Dec. 11
- Undergraduates: New Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes