The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center opens with Violins of Hope concert
- Lou Stark, Darnell Parker discuss how CWRU handles sexual misconduct
- Medicine’s Thomas Steinemann explains why store-bought color contacts could increase risk of infection and scratches
- Allen Memorial Medical Library is home to impressive collection
- SAGES announces students with outstanding achievements in writing portfolios