The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions