The Wall Street Journal: Recently, specialized master’s degrees in accounting, finance and other disciplines have seen a dramatic increase in interest from Chinese students. More than 85 percent of applicants to Weatherhead School of Management’s finance program came from China. Business schools “have to change with the times and go where the market is,” said Anurag Gupta, chair of the banking and finance department.
Business schools must adjust to changing times, says Weatherhead’s Anurag Gupta
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education finds many victims provided full or partial names in prosecutable rape cases
- Weatherhead School’s Susan Helper talks about decrease in commodities on railroad industry
- Donate to American Red Cross at upcoming blood drive
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Participate in University Program Board’s annual Gluttony Gauntlet