Bloomberg Businessweek: The number of small loans to businesses dropped 4.7 percent last year. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote a column discussing how the CARD Act, which has led small business owners to shift from business to consumer credit cards, may have affected small business borrowing.
CARD Act may play role in decrease in small business loans, says Scott Shane
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event