Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Reunite with classmates and meet new alumni
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertson publishes on law ethics
- Law’s Jonathan Adler presents, publishes on Supreme Court, environmentalism and more
- Hear about the future of Roe v. Wade from CEO, president of Center for Reproductive Rights
- What are the laws on social media in the workplace? Find out at Sept. 17 School of Law lecture