Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Case Western Reserve Law Review article judged among best intellectual property scholarship of year
- Five named Faculty Distinguished Research Award winners
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris