Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended
- Interim leaders no more: Law’s Berg and Scharf named deans
- Law’s Peter Gerhart named interim president of Lake Erie College
- Law’s Dalindyebo Shabalala reports on proceedings of conference in New Delhi