Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- School of Law team awarded Scribes 2014 Brief Award
- University, Law Professor Issue Joint Statement
- School of Law asks for donations to benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Staff Advisory Council accepting nominations for representatives through July 11
- Law’s Timothy Webster gives workshop, talk on China’s environmental problems