Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Learn about the death penalty from law’s Michael Benza
- Professor Martha Woodmansee participates on intellectual property panel
- Find out what to look for when considering law schools at Phi Alpha Delta event
- Learn about health care management career options at Oct. 22 panel
- Dean Michael Scharf to lead pre-law event on international law, evolution of law schools