Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Law professor pens piece on providing relief to those hit hardest by foreclosure
- School of Law faculty have papers among top downloaded on Social Science Research Network
- Hear from Jordanian Prince Zeid Ra’ad Zeid Al-Hussein at April 15 human rights lecture
- Efforts to destroy ISIS have permanently changed international law, legal researcher concludes
- Daylong law conference to examine corporate wellness programs