Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Law’s Jessie Hill to be part of commission to nominate federal judge
- Ohio Innocence Project case continues to provide valuable experience for CWRU law students
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes about limits to a president’s power to enact changes to taxes
- Law’s Juscelino F. Colares gives presentations around the world
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes opinion article on problems with electing candidates with the primary system