Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses the duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company