Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings