Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Spangenberg Family Foundation to endow Intellectual Property Law Center at School of Law
- Weatherhead’s Steven Feldman addresses cultural divides in doing international business
- School of Medicine’s Dennis Auckley examines impact of early school on children’s sleep