Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- CWRU alumnus to take the field for Super Bowl 50
- Law’s Robert Rapp gives address at 2015 Longbow Research Compliance Conference
- New School of Law mural showcases Cleveland—and collaboration
- School of Law names first associate dean for diversity
- Law’s Jessie Hill part of team to file amicus brief in Whole Woman’s Health v. Cole