Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman presents on ethical issues in medical field
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman writes about intersection of law, medicine
- Law’s Robert N. Strassfeld, Calvin Sharpe contribute to law textbook
- Law’s Avidan Y. Cover discusses Iran Nuclear Deal as part of “Happy Dog Takes on the World” series
- School of Law to begin one-year patent practice master’s degree program this fall