Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Law’s Jonathan Adler credited with Affordable Care Act’s potential downfall
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discussed recent study on pre-schools
- Law’s Jessica Berg weighs in on recent council meeting ejection
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar