Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Law’s Juscelino F. Colares gives presentations around the world
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes opinion article on problems with electing candidates with the primary system
- Law’s Maureen Kenny gives talks on human trafficking
- Law professor pens piece on providing relief to those hit hardest by foreclosure
- School of Law faculty have papers among top downloaded on Social Science Research Network