Excessofdemocracy.com: A Pepperdine University law faculty member and blogger recently praised the Case Western Reserve University Law Review‘s recent changes and active online presence. “This is the way to operate a law review,” the author wrote.
Case Western Reserve University Law Review praised for changes, active online presence
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”
- Is the Roberts Court pro-business? Not necessarily, according to new book by law professor
- Law’s Jessie Hill to be part of commission to nominate federal judge
- Ohio Innocence Project case continues to provide valuable experience for CWRU law students