The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses study into how a house is linked to a child’s academic performance
- Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel featured for its architecture, history
- Sociology’s Áine Ní Léime was cited for researcher on women and Social Security
- CWRU, Cleveland Clinic cited for their role in Cleveland’s growth in biomedical innovation, development
- Vice President Joe Biden talks about importance of work being done at Case Comprehensive Cancer Center