The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- School of Medicine to host poster session
- University offers tobacco cessation program beginning Sept. 3
- Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- Case Western Reserve University hosts The Baton Pass with Seidman Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic
- Professor Kingman Strohl discusses new treatment for obstructive sleep apnea