The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology Donald K. Freedheim discusses changes in households once children leave for college
- Weatherhead School’s Ted Evans gives advice for financially preparing for MBA programs
- Two students selected as Fulbright Scholars for 2015-16
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Ohio Department of Health director to give lecture May 29 on future of public health in health care