The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- Professor, AIDS researcher to present at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients
- Center for Women to host inaugural Halloween party, ”empowered women” costume contest Oct. 31
- Faculty member to share sabbatical research on mixed-income neighborhoods in Ghana Oct. 30
- Learn about Social Justice Institute at Fall 2014 Student and Youth Leadership Conference