The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”