The Plain Dealer: The government recently asked Cleveland to tally its young homeless, and a survey took place last week at Tower City. Researchers from the Center on Urban Poverty and Development are sorting and analyzing the survey forms.
Center on Urban Poverty and Development analyzing data on city’s young homeless
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews
- Faculty members appear in Cleveland Foundation documentary
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars