The Plain Dealer: A section of Cincinnati’s Horseshoe Casino collapsed last week, six weeks after part of the valet parking garage at Cleveland’s casino collapsed. Dario Gasparini, professor of civil engineering, said accidents during concrete pouring are very common. “It is one of the most common failures that occur,” he said.
Civil engineering’s Dario Gasparini explains structural failures in two Ohio casinos
- Psychiatry’s Phillip Resnick talks about potential triggers that led to murder
- Blackstone LaunchPad director Bob Sopko discusses importance of working with think[box]
- Help improve Wikipedia coverage of women, art at March 7 ”edit-a-thon”
- Learn more about pre-med study abroad options today
- Attend Fear 2 Freedom’s “Celebration Night” tonight to support victims of sexual assault