Bloomberg Businessweek: The House of Representatives recently voted to eliminate the annual American Community Survey from the U.S. Census Bureau. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, believes the Senate will not pass as extreme a measure but the final law will weaken the survey—an effect that hurt small businesses.
Cutting Census funding will hurt small business, writes Scott Shane
- Mexico and American Modernism caps Landau’s art history career at CWRU
- CWRU’s book sale moves to Veale Center with the arrival of 80,000 items
- Focus groups being held for pregnant, recently pregnant post-doctoral and doctoral students
- Assistant professors: Apply for the Pew Scholars Program by June 21
- Kent Hale Smith building lower level to be renumbered; effective June 15