The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Psychologist Sylvia Rimm led a study of successful women and gained insight into their childhood experiences
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discussed Bitcoin, Amazon drones
- School of Medicine’s Robert Abouassaly talked about a clinical trial to test whether green tea extract can slow prostate cancer progression
- Scientists at Case Western Reserve continue work on artificial hand with sense of feel
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats