The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills