The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series