The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Pathology’s Huiping Liu discusses her Susan G. Komen Foundation grant
- President Barbara R. Snyder discusses new health education campus
- University celebrates opening of Richey Mixon Building—new home of think[box] innovation hub
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16