The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Senior Cal Al-Dhubaib named finalist for Entrepreneurs Organization’s 2015 Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Law’s Charles Korsmo contributes to article about stockholder appraisal rights
- Siegal Lifelong Learning Program event examines legacy of former Cleveland mayor Newton D. Baker
- Distinguished University Professor Eva Kahana’s previous research to help with new CWRU study
- Research ShowCASE features poster presentations, posters, prototypes, live demonstrations