The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event
- 5 questions with…swimmer, school record-holder Drew Hamilton