The Plain Dealer: The School of Dental Medicine offers the Braces for Teenagers program, through which licensed dentists studying to become orthodontists provide care and are supervised by practicing orthodontists.
CWRU Braces for Teenagers program offers discounts
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring
- De-stress at Thwing Study Over Dec. 6
- Join the dialogue on Muslim culture to break down prejudices