The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Pediatrics’ Alberto Costa talks about Alana Foundation grant for Down syndrome research
- William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage 2015-2016 season lineup announced
- Historic “Violins of Hope” come to Greater Cleveland this fall
- Celebrate Preservation Week at Kelvin Smith Library through May 2
- Researchers create first metal-free catalyst for rechargeable zinc-air batteries