The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1