The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- LGBT Center’s Liz Roccoforte discusses Safe Zone Training, becoming an ally
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about his experience teaching a massive open online course
- Staff members receive President’s Award for Distinguished Service, Robin Kramer Volunteer Award
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award