The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle talks about expected impact of Brexit
- Begun Center’s Fredrick Butcher talks about impact of exposure to violence in youth
- State of Ohio awards CWRU, Cleveland Clinic grant for medical education innovation
- Engineering’s Rigoberto Advincula talks about how ingredients in sunscreen break down
- Law’s Michael Benza explains challenges of ongoing investigation into Ohio family deaths