The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- SAGES lecturer Luke Reader writes about British gun laws
- Pediatrics’ Lydia Furman talks about why nursing mothers may choose to take vitamin D supplements
- Facilities Services will begin heating/cooling changeovers Oct. 15; building temperatures could be affected
- CWRU to honor Professor Martha C. Nussbaum with Inamori Ethics Prize Oct. 15
- Participate in wellness activities to improve health and qualify for monthly premium incentive