The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Mandel School’s Claudia Coulton explains why more jobs doesn’t mean less poverty
- Get tips for improving employee engagement at April 25 seminar
- Discover national fellowship, scholarship opportunities at upcoming informational sessions
- Milton and Tamar Maltz double their donation to Case Western Reserve University
- Purchase early bird tickets for Senior Week 2014