The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Writing Resource Center to open for fall semester Sept. 2
- Residence Hall Association fall elections underway; all residents eligible to run
- Apply for a chance to meet Gloria Steinem; attend Town Hall lecture for free
- Law’s Jonathan Adler presents testimony on environmental policy
- Women and Gender Studies’ Cheryl Toman co-authors book