The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Alumnus, former Warner Bros. CEO to give commencement address May 17
- Large numbers of prospective students visiting campus over next few weeks
- Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover Turkish politics, society
- Hear from local common pleas judge at March 27 lecture
- Attend opening reception of “Art of STEM” exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library