The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- International students: Enroll in six-week Spoken English/Culture Seminar
- Last chance to attend this summer’s BBQ on the Quad
- Cast your vote: Staff Advisory Council elections open through Friday
- CardioInsight Technologies acquired to further advance heart-mapping technology initially developed at CWRU
- School of Nursing receives $2.9 million to support development of professional nurse educators