The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Psychologist Sylvia Rimm led a study of successful women and gained insight into their childhood experiences
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discussed Bitcoin, Amazon drones
- School of Medicine’s Robert Abouassaly talked about a clinical trial to test whether green tea extract can slow prostate cancer progression
- Scientists at Case Western Reserve continue work on artificial hand with sense of feel
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats