The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art have purchased a Cleveland Institute of Art building on East Boulevard. “We knew that it could be something great and we wanted to be sure over time that there was a potential to develop something truly outstanding that reflects the institutions,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art purchase East Blvd CIA building
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage