The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Pediatrics’ Alberto Costa talks about Alana Foundation grant for Down syndrome research
- William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage 2015-2016 season lineup announced
- Historic “Violins of Hope” come to Greater Cleveland this fall
- Celebrate Preservation Week at Kelvin Smith Library through May 2
- Researchers create first metal-free catalyst for rechargeable zinc-air batteries