The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Music’s Lisa Koops named journal editor
- Cassandra Burke Robertson named new director at School of Law’s Center for Professional Ethics
- Professor Kathryn Lavelle appointed Wilson Center Global Fellow
- University installs nation’s first critical-care transport helicopter simulator for flight nurse training
- Case Western Reserve University students, alumni bring hard science and fun to CES 2015