The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage