The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Law’s Jessie Hill talks about how challenges to anti-abortion legislation in other states could affect Ohio
- Pediatrics’ Sharon Meropol discusses impact of antibiotics on diversity of infant’s microbiome
- Learn about Middle Eastern culture at Feb. 9 event
- Volunteer for CWRU’s Community Emergency Response Team
- Show off your creativity for Kelvin Smith Library’s Art of STEM Competition