The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Undergraduate Julia Bianco writes about working as an extra in Hollywood films
- Evolutionary Biology’s Patricia Princehouse weighs in on the teaching of intelligent design in public schools
- LGBT grad students launch QGrad, graduate and professional student association
- Applications for Global Ethical Leaders Society due Sept. 10
- Welcome new students to campus at annual AfroAm freshman mixer Sept. 4