The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Medicine’s Jonathan Miller, team discovers earlier history to Horner syndrome than originally believed
- CWRU ranks highest among Ohio schools in regards to salaries of alumni with bachelor’s degrees
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships