The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions