The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Tonight’s Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture to cover formation of stars, galaxies
- People who believe they were ”born that way” more inclined to blame God for bad behavior, CWRU researchers find
- Submit creative works for publication in ”Case Reserve Review” by March 20
- Deadline for nominations for Glennan Fellowships extended to March 16
- School of Engineering Dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership