The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients