The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about judge’s ruling on the “Way Back Machine”
- Dermatology’s Elma Baron talks about of allowing children to use shellac nail polish
- CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art announce innovative landscape project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30