The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Professor Kingman Strohl discusses new treatment for obstructive sleep apnea
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses sensory restoration
- Director of Undergraduate Admission Bob McCullough discusses Class of 2018′s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Laura & Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning Program hosts “Opening Day” activities
- University sets all-time record for gifts, pledges for 2013-2014 fiscal year