The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America