The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- VP Joe Biden highlights Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s collaborations as critical to Cancer Moonshot
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes about limits to a president’s power to enact changes to taxes
- Professors Gerald Saidel and Harihara Baskaran co-author textbook on biomedical mass transport, chemical reaction
- SAGES instructor Luke Reader writes op-ed on underlying reasons for Brexit
- Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh participates in panel discussion on dark matter