The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Attend the 41st annual Ebony Ball Dec. 6; get tickets now
- Action required for voicemail users this Winter Break
- Submit original works to Art of STEM competition, exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Platelet mimicry technology halts bleeding faster, may have broad use in medicine