The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees