The Columbus Dispatch: Most scientists devote their lives to their work. But some scientists and students, including graduate student Kati Pech, computer engineering student Shehab Hasan and recent alumnus Myles Murray, devote their lives, yes, but also their skin to show their professional passions.
CWRU scientists show their research passions via tattoos
- School of Medicine professor receives two Innovation Grants in pursuit of HIV cure
- Find out how you can make the most of your retirement plan at workshops next week
- University Technology encourages Apple users to update operating systems to address security threat
- Psychological sciences’ Brooke Macnamara explains her research on practice
- History’s Kenneth Ledford talks about Donald Trump’s statement about NATO