The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Law’s Carmen Naso commented that law enforcement officials don’t always punish people caught driving on a suspended license
- Medicine’s Jackson Wright Jr. discusses study on new blood pressure guidelines
- think[box] opens in new space
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester