The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage