The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- History’s John Grabowski discusses preservation efforts of Cleveland landmarks
- School of Medicine’s Stefan Gravenstein discusses study on educational sessions for Medicare patients
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31