The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Remembering undergraduate student Diego Barrera Bayona
- Updates on Adelbert Road, Euclid Avenue construction
- Check out winning entries of fifth annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at June 30 informational session
- Recent alumni selected for CWRU License Plate Scholarships