The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Senior Cal Al-Dhubaib named finalist for Entrepreneurs Organization’s 2015 Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Law’s Charles Korsmo contributes to article about stockholder appraisal rights
- Siegal Lifelong Learning Program event examines legacy of former Cleveland mayor Newton D. Baker
- Distinguished University Professor Eva Kahana’s previous research to help with new CWRU study
- Research ShowCASE features poster presentations, posters, prototypes, live demonstrations