The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday
- Engineering’s Swarup Bhunia earns prestigious IBM Faculty Award
- High school players invited to join softball coaching staff for prospect, skills clinics