The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright discusses her study on how older adults can benefit from simple housework
- Reproductive biology’s Marjorie Greenfield discusses Ohio bill that would make illegal for abortions for Down syndrome diagnosis reasons
- Late Dr. Ted Castele remembered for his contributions to School of Medicine
- Traffic advisory: Avoid East 115th Street between Wade Park and Finnegan’s Way
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended