The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ talks about importance of pretend play
- Researchers create “biohybrid” robot from sea slug parts, 3-D printed components
- Learn about resources offered by the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women at July 28 UCITE session
- Drug candidate shrinks tumor when delivered by plant virus nanoparticle
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC