The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane warns of cities that rely too much on startups for job creation
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg answers questions for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director
- Visit University Farm for “Science Night” at First Thursday at the Farm Aug. 6