The Plain Dealer: First-year students at the School of Medicine use tools from the Cleveland Museum of Art to sharpen their diagnostic skills through observation, deduction and teamwork.
CWRU SOM students sharpen diagnostic skills through artwork
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities
- 5 Questions with…Undergraduate Student Government President Taylor Gladys
- Celebrate the accomplishments of thinkbox at Oct. 15 reception
- Next Global Talk Series session to cover faculty seed grant opportunities