The Chronicle of Higher Education: THATCamp Games II was held at Case Western Reserve University in April, offering a workshop to make educational board games for the classroom.
CWRU’s THATCamp Games featured in ”Chronicle of Higher Education”
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2