The Chronicle of Higher Education: THATCamp Games II was held at Case Western Reserve University in April, offering a workshop to make educational board games for the classroom.
CWRU’s THATCamp Games featured in ”Chronicle of Higher Education”
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section