The Chronicle of Higher Education: THATCamp Games II was held at Case Western Reserve University in April, offering a workshop to make educational board games for the classroom.
CWRU’s THATCamp Games featured in ”Chronicle of Higher Education”
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews
- Faculty members appear in Cleveland Foundation documentary
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars