The Chronicle of Higher Education: THATCamp Games II was held at Case Western Reserve University in April, offering a workshop to make educational board games for the classroom.
CWRU’s THATCamp Games featured in ”Chronicle of Higher Education”
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America