The Chronicle of Higher Education: THATCamp Games II was held at Case Western Reserve University in April, offering a workshop to make educational board games for the classroom.
CWRU’s THATCamp Games featured in ”Chronicle of Higher Education”
- Cities rely on anchor districts such as CWRU’s thriving neighborhood, University Circle
- Mandel School’s Megan Holmes talks about recent research on parental violence
- VP of Academic Affairs Lynn Singer discusses CWRU student scholarships provided by Chinese government
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks popular apps of 2014
- Music’s Lisa Koops named to journal’s editorial board