UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book