UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America