UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Pathology’s Huiping Liu discusses her Susan G. Komen Foundation grant
- President Barbara R. Snyder discusses new health education campus
- University celebrates opening of Richey Mixon Building—new home of think[box] innovation hub
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16