UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- History’s John Grabowski discusses preservation efforts of Cleveland landmarks
- School of Medicine’s Stefan Gravenstein discusses study on educational sessions for Medicare patients
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31