UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Medicine’s Jonathan Miller, team discovers earlier history to Horner syndrome than originally believed
- CWRU ranks highest among Ohio schools in regards to salaries of alumni with bachelor’s degrees
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships