UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage