UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative seeks spot in Student Executive Council
- Recycle plastic bags at Relay For Life
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Next Women Faculty Connect meeting to address questions about mentorship
- Learn how to make philanthropy a lifelong commitment at final Conversations in Philanthropy session