UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses study into how a house is linked to a child’s academic performance
- Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel featured for its architecture, history
- Sociology’s Áine Ní Léime was cited for researcher on women and Social Security
- CWRU, Cleveland Clinic cited for their role in Cleveland’s growth in biomedical innovation, development
- Vice President Joe Biden talks about importance of work being done at Case Comprehensive Cancer Center