UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate in Cleveland
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence
- Mandel School’s Meeyoung O. Min leads study on how a baby’s first stool can predict future cognitive problems
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products