UrbanLand: Case Western Reserve University spearheaded the Uptown project to unite CWRU with its various institutions and the community at large. The architecturally rich, 4.65-acre mixed-use project features new restaurants, event spaces, museums and more and is designed to act as the heart of an integrated campus.
CWRU’s Uptown project unites university, acts as heart of campus
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School announces winners of 2013 Weatherhead 100
- Oberlin College faculty member to present on Cleveland urban agriculture Dec. 11
- Undergraduates: New Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes