The Plain Dealer: Two 13,000-pound trusses from the ruins of a wooden bridge in New Hampshire are now on campus, as civil engineering’s Dario Gasparini intends to study their strengths and weaknesses. The truss bridge design was patented by William Howe, who sold the rights to his brother-in-law, Amasa Stone.
Dario Gasparini discusses bridge trusses brought to campus
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event