ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- School of Engineering Dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to host talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize