ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Benefits staff available to answer questions on tax filings for married same-sex couples
- Attend the Global Leadership Exploration retreat to learn inclusive, effective leadership techniques
- Sign up today to volunteer at the youth Engineering Challenges Carnival
- Learn about the impact of DOMA on finances at Dec. 10 discussion
- Order a cake for the holidays or finals through men’s basketball’s Cakes at Case program