ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Undergraduate Julia Bianco writes about working as an extra in Hollywood films
- Evolutionary Biology’s Patricia Princehouse weighs in on the teaching of intelligent design in public schools
- LGBT grad students launch QGrad, graduate and professional student association
- Applications for Global Ethical Leaders Society due Sept. 10
- Welcome new students to campus at annual AfroAm freshman mixer Sept. 4