ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Medical student contributes to study on financial ties of advocates of cancer drugs
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour discussed her new book on understanding teenage girls’ behavior
- Lawyers from major local institutions to talk at pre-law event Feb. 12
- It’s not too late to have your senior yearbook portrait taken; sign up now
- Faculty: Nominations for Glennan Fellowships open through Feb. 29