ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away