ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English’s T. Kenny Fountain to launch new book, ”Rhetoric in the Flesh,” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 discussion