ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions