ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- EY global chairman, CEO named to university’s Board of Trustees
- Apply for 2015 Train the Champion inclusion program; deadline Dec. 29
- Graduate students: Be part of Tobacco Free Campus Policy subcommittees
- Download new version of Symantec Endpoint Protection today
- Engineering pioneer, ”university champion” Trevor O. Jones named National Academy of Inventors fellow