ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews
- Faculty members appear in Cleveland Foundation documentary
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars