ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women to open nursing and lactation room
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discusses highly anticipated expansion
- Faculty member’s new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” studies education in anatomy lab
- Learn about research opportunities at next SOURCE seminar Sept. 26
- Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition info, speed-networking session Sept. 25