ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Mandel School’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell talks about new anti-bullying program designed at CWRU
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about latest Apple, Quicktime issues
- Campus forums scheduled to discuss Diversity & Inclusion External Review Report
- HCM upgrade to take place May 6
- First Destination Survey report released; find out where the Class of 2015 is now