ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities
- 5 Questions with…Undergraduate Student Government President Taylor Gladys
- Celebrate the accomplishments of thinkbox at Oct. 15 reception
- Next Global Talk Series session to cover faculty seed grant opportunities