ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- History’s Ted Steinberg discussed the New York City “growth imperative”
- University Circle church to celebrate new renovations with free concert Sunday
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental/nursing student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new Assistant Professor of Sociology Cassi Pittman