ABC News Radio: Relying on unregulated smartphone apps to detect skin cancer can postpone diagnosis and cause harm, a study found. However, the FDA has announced plans to regulate these apps and, given their accessibility, they could hold potential once they have been evaluated, said Meg R. Gerstenblith, assistant professor of dermatology.
Dermatology’s Meg R. Gerstenblith discusses skin-cancer detecting smartphone apps
- Volunteer at Maltz Performing Arts Center this weekend
- Software Center offers free, discounted software
- Scientists ditch approximations, begin modeling universe with Einstein’s full theory of general relativity
- Michael Goldberg’s MOOC used as inspiration for startup opportunity
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighs in on Supreme Court decision on Texas abortion clinics