CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Graduating student wins Alumni Association’s Ohio Collegiate Plate Program scholarship
- Professor Diana Bilimoria begins new Coursera MOOC titled ”Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change”
- Weatherhead School’s Mariana Carrera, Justin Gallagher address vaccination debate through economic lens
- Learn how to ”coach with compassion” in webinar with Weatherhead School’s Richard Boyatzis
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg awarded Fulbright fellowship in Namibia