CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- CWRU students install solar panels in Namibia, thanks to a Weatherhead professor’s MOOC
- Faculty: Share your knowledge as media experts during Republican National Convention
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses why small-business owners are borrowing less
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg among speakers at TEDxFulbright in California
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”