CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Global Forum to explore business strategies in which people excel, companies prosper and nature thrives
- Weatherhead’s Steven Feldman addresses cultural divides in doing international business
- School of Medicine’s Dennis Auckley examines impact of early school on children’s sleep