CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- World War II bombing of Dresden, Germany still defines the city, says Susanne Vees-Gulani
- Orthodontics’ Mannish Valiathan discusses oral hygiene for those with permanent retainers
- Weatherhead’s William Mahnic explains different qualities of checkings, savings accounts
- President Snyder discusses impact of Nord family’s gifts
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on legal challenge to Obamacare