CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- Psychology’s Douglas Detterman discusses infant intelligence
- Mandel School’s Daniel Flannery discusses the reason for increased violence in the month of April