CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine’s Kathleen Franco gives advice on medical school applications
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses 2014 Making Cents Youth Economic Opportunities Summit
- Law’s Michael Benza comments on legislating perceived danger
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis discusses tech toys for the holidays
- Weatherhead 100 ranks region’s fastest growing companies