CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Learn more about a master’s in operations research and supply chain management at April 24 open house
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Attend Public Affairs Discussion Group for talk on U.S. grand strategy
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week concludes today; meet three students
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg records TEDxHeraklion on entrepreneurship