CNBC: Michael Goldberg, visiting assistant professor of design and innovation, wrote about his experience as a Fulbright Scholar of organizing a seminar in Hanoi, Vietnam on how to support the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Goldberg looked to hometown Cleveland as an inspiring role model.
Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses Cleveland as a role model for developing economies
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Center for Global Health and Diseases Director James Kazura discusses spread of Ebola
- Psychology’s Lee Thompson examines recent findings on genes and academic achievement
- Juggling Club to hold third annual juggling festival
- Students in novel three-nation Global MBA program examine American business