Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Mexico and American Modernism caps Landau’s art history career at CWRU
- CWRU’s book sale moves to Veale Center with the arrival of 80,000 items
- Focus groups being held for pregnant, recently pregnant post-doctoral and doctoral students
- Assistant professors: Apply for the Pew Scholars Program by June 21
- Kent Hale Smith building lower level to be renumbered; effective June 15