Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum creates coloring pages of collection
- School of Law to offer new executive master’s degree program
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on Supreme Court stay of Clean Power Act
- Doctoral candidate Joshua Grubbs discusses study on narcissism in Millennials
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program