Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service
- Office of Title IX introduces new website full of resources for the community
- Researchers discover moving, electrically “silent” source initiates brain waves
- CWRU hosts annual book sale to raise funds for the Association for Continuing Education
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Donald Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees