Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Staff member Cara McManus dies after 18-month battle with lung cancer
- Get ready for finals with Late-Night Breakfast April 30
- ITS upgrades network speeds across many south side buildings
- Learn more about Tobacco-Free Campus Initiative at May 1 town hall meeting
- Rice University scholar to discuss tobacco, health inequities at May 1 presentation