Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams discusses recently released reports into the shooting death of Tamir Rice
- President Barbara R. Snyder talks about free cybersecurity conference
- Verify new dependents for 2016 before Open Enrollment
- Attend town hall meetings to learn more about benefit, wellness programs
- Donate blood to American Red Cross Oct. 15