Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Psychiatry’s Stephen Levine weighs in on E!’s new series about Caitlyn Jenner
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses why cases of police officers using lethal force are different than others
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- First-year students: Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- BBQ on the Quad concludes Wednesday with Middle East theme