Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues
- Engineering’s Mehran Mehregany publishes wireless health textbook
- The spring’s most-anticipated event is…
- Undergraduate students: Join Dean Wolcowitz for study break Feb. 2
- Funding deadlines approaching for undergraduate summer research opportunities