Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Mystic River, Shutter Island author comes to campus Thursday
- Medical Informatics’ Rong Xu receives 2014 National Institute of Health Director’s New Innovator Award
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presents technology news
- Tulane’s Daniel Bausch discussed Ebola threat at campus presentation
- Pre-med students: Learn about study abroad opportunities at Oct. 23 event