Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Graduate students: Get discounted Cedar Point tickets for May 7
- Faculty: Work hands-on with learning management systems during two-part event
- Ethics Table Fellows to hold day-long series of public discussions
- John Ruhl’s commitment to student success earns him Diekhoff Award for Mentoring
- School of Nursing’s Ronald Hickman Jr. wins 2016 John S. Diekhoff Mentoring Award