Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Benefits staff available to answer questions on tax filings for married same-sex couples
- Attend the Global Leadership Exploration retreat to learn inclusive, effective leadership techniques
- Sign up today to volunteer at the youth Engineering Challenges Carnival
- Learn about the impact of DOMA on finances at Dec. 10 discussion
- Order a cake for the holidays or finals through men’s basketball’s Cakes at Case program