Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash