Inside Higher Ed: As the number of international students at U.S. colleges rises, there are increasing concerns about how well they’re being integrated into campus life. Case Western Reserve University started offering training to help professors better serve international students, explained Molly Watkins, director of international affairs.
Director of international affairs Molly Watkins discusses integration of international students into campus life
- Weekly International Student Success Series events aim to help ease transition to life in the U.S. and at CWRU
- Faculty: Learn how to best use Google Apps at next UCITE session
- Kickstart your retirement plan at upcoming TIAA-CREF workshops; reserve your seat today
- Explore the university farm at this month’s First Thursdays at the Farm event
- 121 Fitness to host open house Sept. 2