ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams discusses recently released reports into the shooting death of Tamir Rice
- President Barbara R. Snyder talks about free cybersecurity conference
- Verify new dependents for 2016 before Open Enrollment
- Attend town hall meetings to learn more about benefit, wellness programs
- Donate blood to American Red Cross Oct. 15