ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Ever wonder about earth’s origins? Learn more at July 13 Science Café Cleveland
- CWRU musicologist is first to identify Leonardo da Vinci in 1505 engraving, solves mystery in Shakespeare comedy
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants