ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- More seating available for special advance screening of “Captain America: Civil War”
- Introducing Cisco WebEx: A new option for video and audio collaboration at Case Western Reserve
- Participate in staff climate survey; deadline to submit survey is May 9
- Fuel up for finals at tonight’s Late Night Breakfast
- Faculty: Apply for Nord Grants by May 25