ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Law’s Lewis Katz discusses not guilty verdict of Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo
- Weatherhead’s Susan Helper talks about role as U.S. Department of Commerce Chief Economist, Weatherhead collaborations
- More than 70,000 books, collectibles, CDs and more available at CWRU’s annual book sale, May 30-June 2
- KeyBank grants $2 million to Cleveland medical schools for integrated learning model
- Calling all engineering/science students: Meet potential employers, compete in poster session