ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion
- New book by Weatherhead School of Management researchers sets course for economic revival
- Student Activities Fair to be held Aug. 23
- CWRU Wellness Program activities begin in September