ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Votruba talks Lake Health system
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discusses need for nonprofits to target youth volunteers
- Human Resources to host tax and benefits discussion
- CWRU graduate, professional programs’ ”U.S. News” rankings announced
- Educational Services for Students to offer new course for international graduate students