ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith talks about Hilary Clinton’s visibility throughout her career
- Vice Provost of International Affairs David Fleshler talks about connecting with foreign policy officials at RNC
- School of Medicine professor receives two Innovation Grants in pursuit of HIV cure
- Find out how you can make the most of your retirement plan at workshops next week
- University Technology encourages Apple users to update operating systems to address security threat