ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- Medical student contributes to study on financial ties of advocates of cancer drugs
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour discussed her new book on understanding teenage girls’ behavior
- Lawyers from major local institutions to talk at pre-law event Feb. 12
- It’s not too late to have your senior yearbook portrait taken; sign up now
- Faculty: Nominations for Glennan Fellowships open through Feb. 29