ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- VP Joe Biden highlights Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s collaborations as critical to Cancer Moonshot
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes about limits to a president’s power to enact changes to taxes
- Professors Gerald Saidel and Harihara Baskaran co-author textbook on biomedical mass transport, chemical reaction
- SAGES instructor Luke Reader writes op-ed on underlying reasons for Brexit
- Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh participates in panel discussion on dark matter