ideastream: Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses the challenges of an aging population—from a shrinking workforce to expanded health care needs—and how to redefine a more active role for the elderly in society.
Distinguished University Professor Terry Hokenstad discusses challenges of an aging population
- St. Edwards High School rowers plan to raise money for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- School of Medicine’s Laxminarayana Devireddy discusses potential solution to antibiotic-resistant illness
- University announces arrests, new security measures
- Register for CWRU Connects day of service; deadline Aug. 1
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity offers diversity awareness workshops, consultation