The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum creates coloring pages of collection
- School of Law to offer new executive master’s degree program
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on Supreme Court stay of Clean Power Act
- Doctoral candidate Joshua Grubbs discusses study on narcissism in Millennials
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program