The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Center’s P. Hunter Peckham discusses Cleveland’s concussion conference
- Faculty member Anthony Jack explains brain’s conflicting mindsets at work
- A year in review: Watch highlights from 2014–15
- CWRU Career Center awarded third straight gold level certification for LGBTQ resources
- CWRU dining facilities offers options for students with dietary restrictions