The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Psychiatry’s Stephen Levine weighs in on E!’s new series about Caitlyn Jenner
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses why cases of police officers using lethal force are different than others
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- First-year students: Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- BBQ on the Quad concludes Wednesday with Middle East theme