The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30