The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service
- Office of Title IX introduces new website full of resources for the community
- Researchers discover moving, electrically “silent” source initiates brain waves
- CWRU hosts annual book sale to raise funds for the Association for Continuing Education
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Donald Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees