The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Jared Bendis talks about allegations that terrorists used video game chat rooms to coordinate attacks
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ explains how “smart toys” could threaten creative pretend play
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses how different questions are posed in investigations of police-officer-involved shootings
- Memorial services set for alumnus, trustee Joseph B. “J.B.” Richey II
- 2015 State of the University