The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Tonight’s Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture to cover formation of stars, galaxies
- People who believe they were ”born that way” more inclined to blame God for bad behavior, CWRU researchers find
- Submit creative works for publication in ”Case Reserve Review” by March 20
- Deadline for nominations for Glennan Fellowships extended to March 16
- School of Engineering Dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership