The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees
- Music’s Susan McClary to receive honorary doctorate from McGill University
- Ultimate Frisbee teams place at Division 1 Ohio conference championships