The Plain Dealer: A $15 million donation from Nancy and Joseph Keithley will cement Cleveland’s status as a training ground for museum curators and directors of the future. “This will really catapult our institutions’ and community’s reputation in the field,” said President Barbara Snyder.
Donation to CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art will boost reputation, says President Barbara Snyder
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning to host homelessness awareness event tonight
- Sign up for a free statistical consultation at Friday’s Research ShowCASE
- Blackstone Launchpad, Telos Alliance to host content marketing forum
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Register your kids for CWRU Spartan Sports Camp