MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses burden nonprofits face when applying for grant money
- University Farm named a top sustainable college-run farm
- Political Science’ Justin Buchler wrote about challenges Kevin McCarthy could have faced as Speaker of the House
- Find out the winners of the Oct. 3 PITCH U competition
- Research associate wins award to study vascular signals