MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Free tickets available for Town Hall of Cleveland lecture by best-selling author, cultural historian
- Orthodontics Professor Bruce Latimer discusses implications of recently found prehistoric skull
- Medicine’s Jerry Silver discusses his team’s research on repairing spinal cord injuries
- Begun Center’s Joseph Galanek discusses police force and the mentally ill
- Work by Art’s Christopher Pekoc featured in two exhibitions