MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Student-Run Free Clinic to host 5K run/1-mile walk this weekend
- Celebrate Holi, the festival of colors, with Undergraduate Indian Students Association
- Learn how communication styles affect workplace relationships—and how to improve them
- Celebration of Student Writing set for April 18
- Calling all women artists: Women’s center seeks original works to display in Thwing Center