MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Dental medicine’s Mario Pavicic talks about his background in dentistry
- Weatherhead’s Simon Peck discusses trend toward CEOs receiving stock-based compensation awards
- Case Western Reserve University researchers land federal grants
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- Residence halls to close May 6; get tips for move-out