MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- History’s Ted Steinberg discussed the New York City “growth imperative”
- University Circle church to celebrate new renovations with free concert Sunday
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental/nursing student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new Assistant Professor of Sociology Cassi Pittman