MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival