MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative seeks spot in Student Executive Council
- Recycle plastic bags at Relay For Life
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Next Women Faculty Connect meeting to address questions about mentorship
- Learn how to make philanthropy a lifelong commitment at final Conversations in Philanthropy session