MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Learn how hermeneutics—the study of interpretation—affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care