MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Proposals for summer SOURCE funding due March 6
- Next implicit bias workshop to focus on Native Americans
- Doctoral Fitting Days to be held March 4 and March 20
- Limited number of student tickets available for talk with ”Kite Runner” author Khalad Hosseini
- Former Weatherhead School Dean Scott Cowen named CWRU trustee