MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- 121 Fitness offering special student discount this month
- Case Cycling takes part in state championships; more events coming soon
- Take advantage of University Hospitals’ special holiday yoga offers
- Grab a free coffee or hot chocolate today, courtesy of Alpha Phi
- Intersections symposium and poster session to take place Dec. 6