MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31
- Researchers find potential pathway to fight infection
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case