MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”