MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Psychology’s Brooke Macnamara critically examines the 10,000 hours rule
- Dittrick Medical Museum to host author of “My Notorious Life”
- Next UCITE session to address how faculty can help improve students’ emotional, physical health
- Faculty Fridays offer opportunities for student-faculty discussions
- RSVP for Oct. 9 Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center dedication event