MetroTrends: Richey Piiparinen, researcher at the Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, penned an article explaining recent research on population change in Cleveland. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is the revival he sees happening downtown. “Downtown residential occupancy rates now stand over 95 percent and developers are eagerly looking to meet residential demand,” he noted.
Downtown Cleveland seeing a population revival, notes Richey Piiparinen
- Classics scholar to close Vergil Week with keynote address April 25
- Psychiatry’s Sara West examines the motives of filicide
- Dental school’s Bruce Latimer discusses the consequences of bipedalism
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24