Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about final conversations with loved ones
- Putnam Collection Director Kathleen Barrie discusses John and Mildred Andrews Putnam Fund
- School of Medicine to host poster session
- University offers tobacco cessation program beginning Sept. 3
- Apply for Emerging Leaders Program