Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology Donald K. Freedheim discusses changes in households once children leave for college
- Weatherhead School’s Ted Evans gives advice for financially preparing for MBA programs
- Two students selected as Fulbright Scholars for 2015-16
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Ohio Department of Health director to give lecture May 29 on future of public health in health care