Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date