Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1