Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session