Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31
- Researchers find potential pathway to fight infection
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case