Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas
- Nursing’s Allsion Webel talks about her research on HIV and stress, isolation
- Department of Religious Studies Chair Peter Haas discussed the recent Iran deal
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighed in on Obamacare “fix”
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign