Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Psychiatry’s Stephen Levine weighs in on E!’s new series about Caitlyn Jenner
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses why cases of police officers using lethal force are different than others
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- First-year students: Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- BBQ on the Quad concludes Wednesday with Middle East theme