Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- Recent graduate and tennis player CJ Krimbill receives NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Case Institute of Technology physicist known for completing first full-body X-ray
- Check out services offered by Kelvin Smith Library
- Get help with challenges at home and work with the EASE program
- SIS to undergo planned maintenance Sunday