Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- CWRU named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- CWRU receives $50,000 childhood cancer research grant
- Engineering doctoral researcher receives international graduate scholarship
- Weatherhead School students take home first place in case competition
- Researchers to study why some children endure abuse, violence in the home better than others