Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English’s T. Kenny Fountain to launch new book, ”Rhetoric in the Flesh,” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 discussion