Investor’s Business Daily: Consumer-focused industries are leading job growth, but pessimism regarding the “fiscal cliff” deadline could prevent future gains. “Now I think reality has set in,” said Jack Kleinhenz, adjunct professor of economics, adding that next month’s report could have modest downward revisions.
Economics faculty Jack Kleinhenz talks fiscal cliff deadlines
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”