The Plain Dealer: The Emerging Scholars Program at Case Western Reserve allows incoming first-year students from Northeast Ohio to take credit classes, including math and writing, and attend workshops on college success skills. “We want to provide students from the Cleveland area a firmer academic foundation before they enter Case [Western Reserve],” said Stephen Haynesworth, associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
Emerging Scholars Program helps Cleveland-area students prepare for CWRU
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event