LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Pathology’s Huiping Liu discusses her Susan G. Komen Foundation grant
- President Barbara R. Snyder discusses new health education campus
- University celebrates opening of Richey Mixon Building—new home of think[box] innovation hub
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16