LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Biomedical engineering’s Anant Madabhushi researches prostate cancer detection
- CWRU receives NIH grant as part of five-university team to study genetics of Alzheimer’s
- Latest issue of KSL Connects is now available
- 5 questions with… Mandel School grad student, comics scholar Valentino Zullo
- Lisa Koops named to editorial board