LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams discusses how protesters confront marginalization
- Psychological Sciences’ Lisa Damour writes about benefits of gap year before college
- International graduate/professional students: Register for Spoken English Seminar by May 8
- Reduce stress at upcoming meditation classes
- Next implicit bias session to focus on race