LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Weatherhead School’s Diane Bergeron weighs in on wage gap between men and women
- Psychological sciences’ Amy Przeworski explains importance of leaving one’s baby from time to time
- Psoriasis researcher Nicole Ward marks multiple firsts in her latest presentation
- CWRU launches RNC-related website; translators and faculty experts needed
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills