LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Medicine Professor Jonathan Stamler earns American Heart Association’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- Weatherhead School team takes top spot in case competition
- Organizational behavior PhD student brings home Best Student Paper prize
- Student presents research done at CWRU, wins top honors
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas