LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ talks about importance of pretend play
- Researchers create “biohybrid” robot from sea slug parts, 3-D printed components
- Learn about resources offered by the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women at July 28 UCITE session
- Drug candidate shrinks tumor when delivered by plant virus nanoparticle
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC