LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case
- School of Medicine’s Pamela B. Davis reflects on why she chose to work in the medical field
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme