LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum creates coloring pages of collection
- School of Law to offer new executive master’s degree program
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on Supreme Court stay of Clean Power Act
- Doctoral candidate Joshua Grubbs discusses study on narcissism in Millennials
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program