LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Get all your need-to-know information about fall 2015 tuition, fees
- Support Garden@Case by volunteering this summer, fall
- Plan for the future with new Financial Wellness program
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable part of Saturday
- New CWRU study finds newborn’s first stool could alert doctors to long-term cognitive issues