LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- University Farm’s Ana Locci talks about the farm’s resources
- School of Medicine students visit local high schools to celebrate DNA Day
- Student tickets available for tonight’s Writers Center Stage Series event with Rick Bragg
- Find out at May 20 conference what career options a PhD could open up for you
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at May 12 informational session