LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Residential facilities’ Matt Jereb explains the leftover bicycle epidemic on campus
- Biomedical Engineering’s Hunter Peckham discusses the future of epidural stimulation technology
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak coming to CWRU for Q&A Oct. 4
- Students: Network at University Career Fair Oct. 2
- Passing pastels and paper results in art for CWRU dental instructor and alumna