LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Juniper Community Council’s 9th annual Star Search to take place April 3; sign up today
- Register to play in this weekend’s badminton tournament
- Scholar to discuss Stevie Wonder’s exploration of technology at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Political scientist to explain how democracy assistance doesn’t confront dictators
- Organizational Development and Learning Unit to host series on conflict management, workplace violence