LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Students: IRS Tax Form 1098-T to be issued; return forms by Jan. 31
- Another session of discounted yoga offered at University Hospitals
- Three campus experts to discuss politics, possibilities of Hong Kong protests
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews