LaShanda Korley, Nord Distinguished Assistant Professor in the Case School of Engineering, was one of 18 faculty members from around the world to become part of the 43rd class of DuPont Young Professors. The DuPont Young Professor program provides start-up assistance to promising young and untenured research faculty working in areas of interest to DuPont’s long-term business. Korley will receive $75,000 (three annual grants of $25,000) for her work on bio-mimetic approaches to toughening and mechanical enhancement of polymers. For more information, click here.
Engineering faculty LaShanda Korley named DuPont Young Professor; earns $75,000 grant
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash