The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”
- CWRU’s think[ box ] receives $2 million from various philanthropic organizations
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on impending Supreme Court ruling on Affordable Care Act case
- Biology’s Jessica Fox discusses study on hawkmoths and their ability to slow down their brains
- History’s John Grabowski discusses history, evolution of Cuyahoga River