The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Weatherhead’s Steven Feldman addresses cultural divides in doing international business
- School of Medicine’s Dennis Auckley examines impact of early school on children’s sleep
- School of Engineering’s Rigoberto Advincula discusses the Kevlar’s importance