The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch
- International Welcome Days introduce undergraduate international students to the university
- Center for Global Health and Diseases Director James Kazura discusses spread of Ebola
- Psychology’s Lee Thompson examines recent findings on genes and academic achievement