The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Dittrick Medical History Center’s Brandy Schillace discusses the history of the speculum
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic
- Psychiatry’s Felipe Amunategui discusses peer reactions to mental illness in teenagers