The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine’s Kathleen Franco gives advice on medical school applications
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses 2014 Making Cents Youth Economic Opportunities Summit
- Law’s Michael Benza comments on legislating perceived danger
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis discusses tech toys for the holidays
- Weatherhead 100 ranks region’s fastest growing companies