The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Center for Global Health and Diseases Director James Kazura discusses spread of Ebola
- Psychology’s Lee Thompson examines recent findings on genes and academic achievement
- Juggling Club to hold third annual juggling festival
- Political Science’s Justin Buchler expresses skepticism of Ohio Green Party’s gubernatorial chances
- Art History and Art’s Erin E. Benay discusses the Mona Lisa’s fame