The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- Reproductive biology’s Wulf Utian discusses effects of menopause