The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- School of Medicine’s Harneet Walia discusses recent study on sleep apnea and blood pressure
- Blackstone LaunchPad Director Bob Sopko discusses upcoming Startup Weekend
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Polymer Initiative of Northeast Ohio Conference to be held June 20
- CWRU seniors build an urban garden