The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch