The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- CWRU students install solar panels in Namibia, thanks to a Weatherhead professor’s MOOC
- U.S. State Department-sponsored group from seven nations visits Case Western Reserve
- Faculty: Share your knowledge as media experts during Republican National Convention
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses why small-business owners are borrowing less
- Another SMART student: Junior wins scholarship to cover tuition, provide post-graduation job