The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses why small-business owners are borrowing less
- Another SMART student: Junior wins scholarship to cover tuition, provide post-graduation job
- Celebrated educator, chemical engineer Donald Feke awarded Distinguished University Professorship
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”
- CWRU’s think[ box ] receives $2 million from various philanthropic organizations