The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Mattress covers could still help dust mite allergies, says medicine’s Samuel Friedlander
- Texas company has license with AeroClay, developed by David Schiraldi and his team
- Susanne Wish-Baratz, Me’lani Labat Joseph discuss anatomy camps taught by medical students
- States will persist in efforts to get drugs for executions, says Law’s Michael Benza
- Mathematics’ Christopher Butler sounds off on Cleveland’s place in ranking of cities’ pro sports success