The Plain Dealer: Daniel Lacks, the C. Benson Branch Professor of Chemical Engineering, and about a dozen master’s degree students will travel Yangon Technological University in Myanmar to teach an intensive two-week, peer-training class called International Engineering Entrepreneurship. The U.S. Department believes this is the first American college course to be taught in Myanmar.
Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses the duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister