Fund for our Economic Future: Thanks to a $30 million federal grant, the corridor between Cleveland and Pittsburgh now boasts the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute. The grant—plus $39 million in matching funds from partners—was the first major win for the TechBelt Initiative, a four-year-old network of about 40 universities, companies and economic development groups. “It was a very special group of people because we all kind of put our affiliations aside and said, ‘How do we work together?’” said Lisa Camp, assistant dean of engineering.
Engineering’s Lisa Camp talks “Trust Belt”–the tech corridor from CLE to Pittsburgh
- PeopleSoft HCM to be unavailable Saturday early morning; SIS undergoing maintenance this weekend
- Engineering alumnus, PhD student receives Fulbright Award to Finland
- Excerpt of Ross Duffin’s chapter on music in Shakespeare’s plays published by Oxford University Press
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad