Fund for our Economic Future: Thanks to a $30 million federal grant, the corridor between Cleveland and Pittsburgh now boasts the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute. The grant—plus $39 million in matching funds from partners—was the first major win for the TechBelt Initiative, a four-year-old network of about 40 universities, companies and economic development groups. “It was a very special group of people because we all kind of put our affiliations aside and said, ‘How do we work together?’” said Lisa Camp, assistant dean of engineering.
Engineering’s Lisa Camp talks “Trust Belt”–the tech corridor from CLE to Pittsburgh
- Fox 8 News features National Youth Sports Program
- Proffesor Emeritus Bahman Guyuron discusses surgery as option for teenagers with migraines
- Mandel School’s Mark Joseph discusses banning of special entrances for lower-income residents in New York City
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program