Fund for our Economic Future: Thanks to a $30 million federal grant, the corridor between Cleveland and Pittsburgh now boasts the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute. The grant—plus $39 million in matching funds from partners—was the first major win for the TechBelt Initiative, a four-year-old network of about 40 universities, companies and economic development groups. “It was a very special group of people because we all kind of put our affiliations aside and said, ‘How do we work together?’” said Lisa Camp, assistant dean of engineering.
Engineering’s Lisa Camp talks “Trust Belt”–the tech corridor from CLE to Pittsburgh
- History’s Ted Steinberg discussed the New York City “growth imperative”
- University Circle church to celebrate new renovations with free concert Sunday
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental/nursing student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new Assistant Professor of Sociology Cassi Pittman