Fund for our Economic Future: Thanks to a $30 million federal grant, the corridor between Cleveland and Pittsburgh now boasts the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute. The grant—plus $39 million in matching funds from partners—was the first major win for the TechBelt Initiative, a four-year-old network of about 40 universities, companies and economic development groups. “It was a very special group of people because we all kind of put our affiliations aside and said, ‘How do we work together?’” said Lisa Camp, assistant dean of engineering.
Engineering’s Lisa Camp talks “Trust Belt”–the tech corridor from CLE to Pittsburgh
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum creates coloring pages of collection
- School of Law to offer new executive master’s degree program
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on Supreme Court stay of Clean Power Act
- Doctoral candidate Joshua Grubbs discusses study on narcissism in Millennials
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program