Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses study into how a house is linked to a child’s academic performance
- Florence Harkness Memorial Chapel featured for its architecture, history
- Sociology’s Áine Ní Léime was cited for researcher on women and Social Security
- CWRU, Cleveland Clinic cited for their role in Cleveland’s growth in biomedical innovation, development
- Vice President Joe Biden talks about importance of work being done at Case Comprehensive Cancer Center