Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Classics scholar to close Vergil Week with keynote address April 25
- Psychiatry’s Sara West examines the motives of filicide
- Dental school’s Bruce Latimer discusses the consequences of bipedalism
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24