Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients