Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Center’s P. Hunter Peckham discusses Cleveland’s concussion conference
- Faculty member Anthony Jack explains brain’s conflicting mindsets at work
- A year in review: Watch highlights from 2014–15
- CWRU Career Center awarded third straight gold level certification for LGBTQ resources
- CWRU dining facilities offers options for students with dietary restrictions