Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- School of Medicine to host poster session
- University offers tobacco cessation program beginning Sept. 3
- Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- Case Western Reserve University hosts The Baton Pass with Seidman Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic
- Professor Kingman Strohl discusses new treatment for obstructive sleep apnea