Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Study finds girls, boys affected differently by witnessing parental violence
- Office of Human Resources announces results of inaugural satisfaction survey
- RSVP to attend winter solstice celebration, Yalda, on Dec. 21
- Church of the Covenant to host Christmas celebration for families Dec. 19
- Traffic advisory: Section of East 115th Street to be closed today