Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named
- Trick and treat next Friday and learn about studying abroad to Guatemala, Netherlands and Poland
- Compare citation management tools at Kelvin Smith Library information session
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio