Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- More seating available for special advance screening of “Captain America: Civil War”
- Introducing Cisco WebEx: A new option for video and audio collaboration at Case Western Reserve
- Participate in staff climate survey; deadline to submit survey is May 9
- Fuel up for finals at tonight’s Late Night Breakfast
- Faculty: Apply for Nord Grants by May 25