Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- University Farm Director Ana Locci discusses operations of farm
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis to launch another round of his MOOC
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright talks about her study showing benefits of housecleaning for older adults
- Summer housing information now available
- Attend 38th annual Biomedical Graduate Student Symposium on May 8