Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Two CWRU scientists named National Academy of Inventors Fellows
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes conference season at regional finals; team hosts food delivery charity event this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about bioethics master’s program at Dec. 12 webinar