Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”