Fresh Water Cleveland: Stuart Rowan, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering, is profiled in an article about transplants embracing life in Cleveland. Rowan talks about his transition to a new city and the aspects of Cleveland—such as Uptown—that have made him stay.
Engineering’s Stuart Rowan discusses transplants, his transition to Cleveland
- Find out the winners of the Oct. 3 PITCH U competition
- Research associate wins award to study vascular signals
- Research faculty George Lee receives NIH award for big data
- Postdoctoral researcher wins scholarship for training in lung cancer prevention, treatment
- “Forbes” recognizes Roman Sheremeta as a top economic thinker of Ukrainian descent