William Marling, professor of English, recently presented his paper, titled “The Role of the Agent in the Translation Marketplace.” Marling gave his talk May 25 at the conference on “Translating Power, Empowering Translation” at the University of Tallinn in Tallinn, Estonia.
English’s William Marling speaks on “The Role of the Agent in the Translation Marketplace”
- Fulbright winner starts research for a German Reformation case study
- Emotional intelligence trumps IQ in dentist-patient relationship, CWRU study finds
- Summer meal plan applications available
- Deadline for ITS Active Learning Fellowship, May 24
- Volunteer at the National Senior Games, taking place on campus and around Cleveland this summer