The Plain Dealer: English department professor Thrity Umrigar’s fifth novel, The World We Found, was selected as one of the top new releases in paperback. As “Umrigar tackles mortality, regret, class, feminism, relationships and religion,” the “storytelling is deft, so we see not abstractions, but piercing instances of how the universal affects the individual,” the reviewer wrote.
English professor Thrity Umrigar’s fifth book selected as top paperback release
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event