WKYC.com: Michael W. Clune, professor of English, discusses his book, White Out: The Secret Life of Heroin. Clune also talks about his own personal experiences as a heroin addict and his book got it’s title.
English’s Clune talks about his new book and his personal experience with addiction
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event