ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Go All [in] today—and help boost CWRU’s national ranking—with the first Day of Giving
- Schedule an appointment with the Writing Resource Center this summer
- Free nicotine cessation program to be offered on campus June 26-Aug. 14; register now
- Safe Zone sessions held June 28; open to students, faculty, staff
- Nursing’s Evelyn Duffy discussed how older adults can stay active