ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams speaks at Movement for Black Lives Conference
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers discusses trend of health insurance company consolidation
- Leading AIDS researcher appointed to Fasenmyer Professorship in School of Medicine
- International students: Enroll in six-week Spoken English/Culture Seminar
- Last chance to attend a CWRU summer BBQ on the Quad