ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Law’s Craig Nard discusses the importance of intellectual property to startup tech companies
- Tinkham Veale University Center video wall’s creator boasts impressive artistic record
- Nursing school to launch new MOOC on health care quality improvement
- Today’s Constitution Day forum to focus on executive overreach
- First Salon Series event to feature panel discussion on gender equality