ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Students: Submit FASFA, financial aid forms by May 15
- PEER Training Program seeks faculty partners
- Center for International Affairs releases 2014 Annual Report
- Students honored with 2015 Intersections: SOURCE Symposium & Poster awards
- Honoring a friend’s memory leads to Legacy of Life Award for Tania Markarian