ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Mattress covers could still help dust mite allergies, says medicine’s Samuel Friedlander
- Texas company has license with AeroClay, developed by David Schiraldi and his team
- Best-selling author Elaine Pagels to explore Christianity’s historical landscape
- Interested in creating a resource group for caregivers? Attend tomorrow’s info session
- Alumna to share her personal goals, motivate others in ”Daring to Dream in Difficult Days”