ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series