ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Alumnus, former Warner Bros. CEO to give commencement address May 17
- Large numbers of prospective students visiting campus over next few weeks
- Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover Turkish politics, society
- Hear from local common pleas judge at March 27 lecture
- Attend opening reception of “Art of STEM” exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library