ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30