ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America