ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees