ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- Support the Red Cross by donating blood Jan. 29
- Join four-week program to prevent, heal back pain
- Female graduate students invited to lunchtime discussion on body image, self-care
- Mark your calendars: Internship and career fair set for Feb. 9
- Schubert Center for Child Studies sees success in Ohio’s juvenile justice reforms