ideastream: A group of legal experts visited the School of Law last week for a symposium on the law and policy of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. They said the lack of federal regulation on oil and gas drilling has allowed technology innovations to flourish.
Experts at law school symposium discuss fracking technology’s growth
- PeopleSoft HCM to be unavailable Saturday early morning; SIS undergoing maintenance this weekend
- Engineering alumnus, PhD student receives Fulbright Award to Finland
- Excerpt of Ross Duffin’s chapter on music in Shakespeare’s plays published by Oxford University Press
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad