A viewing will take place all day March 22 with family hours 5 to 7 p.m. at Thomas G. Smith Funeral Home, 14601 St. Clair Ave., Cleveland. A service will be held in her honor on Saturday, March 23, at Starlight Missionary Baptist Church in East Cleveland (14516 Euclid Ave.). A viewing will begin at 10 a.m. with services following at 10:30.
Former 35-year CWRU employee Annie Banks passes away; services to be held Saturday
- Next implicit bias session to focus on age
- Next implicit bias workshop to focus on Native Americans
- Organizational Development and Learning kicks off workshop series on implicit bias Jan. 13
- Office of Human Resources announces results of inaugural satisfaction survey
- Human Resources launches employee satisfaction survey