Crain’s Cleveland Business: Robert E. Widing II, who served as a Weatherhead School faculty member from 1988 to 1993, will return to the management school this fall as its new dean. “Rob Widing possesses the depth of experience and breadth of perspective required to lead in an era of increasing complexity and international engagement,” said President Barbara R. Snyder.
Former faculty member Robert E. Widing II named Weatherhead School dean
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival