The Plain Dealer: A team of researchers led by Peter Zimmerman, professor of international health, biology and genetics, and David Serre, assistant professor of genomics, received a five-year, $3.5 million grant to continue to study genetic mutations they recently discovered on a parasite that could have major implications on the infection and spread of malaria.
Genetics’ Peter Zimmerman and David Serre receive $3.5 million grant to study malaria-spreading parasite
- Malaria expert named one of 100 Leading Global Thinkers for 2014
- Pilot grants available from Center for Genetic Research Ethics and Law
- International research team discovers genetic dysfunction connected to hydrocephalus
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg featured in “Who’s Who in Health Care”
- Researchers discover chromosome therapy to correct a severe chromosome defect