This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Medicine Professor Jonathan Stamler earns American Heart Association’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- Weatherhead School team takes top spot in case competition
- Organizational behavior PhD student brings home Best Student Paper prize
- Student presents research done at CWRU, wins top honors
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas