This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Nursing’s Michael Decker examines the effect of alarm sounds on the morning routine
- History’s John Grabowski discusses the Cleveland Foundation’s “Weekends on the Water”
- Law’s Jonathan Adler expresses support for critical Obamacare case
- Talk with Dean Wolcowitz at next Dean’s Study Break Sept. 15
- 2013-14 report on faculty promotions, emeritus appointments now available