This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event
- Women faculty: Join colleagues for ”Speaking Up, Speaking Out” workshop
- Discuss Cleveland labor history at next Ethics Table brown bag lunch
- Medtronic leader to address innovation in health care during Ford Distinguished Lecture