This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival