This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Psychological sciences’ Brooke Macnamara explains her research on practice
- History’s Kenneth Ledford talks about Donald Trump’s statement about NATO
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses symbolism of U.S. Rep Marcia Fudge chairing DNC
- Like humans, lowly cockroach uses a GPS to get around, scientists find
- 2016 CWRU graduate receives prestigious Theta Chi Fraternity 2016 Colley Award