This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients