This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section