This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- School of Medicine’s Harneet Walia discusses recent study on sleep apnea and blood pressure
- Blackstone LaunchPad Director Bob Sopko discusses upcoming Startup Weekend
- GSS and GPC present: Welcome Back BBQ for graduate and professional students
- First-year students: Newman Catholic Campus Ministry to launch First Year Spiritual Home group
- Undergraduate students: Apply for open positions in Faculty Senate