This eight- or 12-week training program offers specialized workout and nutrition plans for every level—whether you want to lose weight, tone, build muscle or just become more active. The program also offers personalized health assessments, full access to the fitness center, special classes and more.
Get ”Fit for Life” program begins Jan. 14 at 121 Fitness
- Be a Career Fair volunteer for early access to employers
- Coenzyme A plays leading role in nitric oxide function essential to cell metabolism
- SpartanTHON to host fifth annual dance marathon Feb. 7
- Help repair medical equipment to send to countries in need
- County Executive Armond Budish to speak on campus Jan. 29