The third annual International and Study Abroad Fair will be held Friday, Sept. 6, from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Case Quad. Information will be available on year-long, semester and short-term programs.
During the fair, all students are encouraged to:
- browse program opportunities
- pick up brochures and information
- ask questions about programs, financial aid and living abroad
- set up an appointment with a study abroad adviser
- meet with financial aid representatives to learn how to fund a study abroad experience
- talk to Case Western Reserve University students who have studied abroad
- browse photos from the study abroad photo competition
Students also will have the opportunity to eat ice cream and popcorn and listen to a steel-drum band, all provided by the Center for International Affairs.
Can’t make it to the fair? Stop by Tomlinson Hall 143 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment with a study abroad adviser.
To explore all study abroad options, visit case.edu/studyabroad.