Case Western Reserve Office of Housing and Residence Life will offer a number of housing opportunities for students over the summer.
To be eligible to live in CWRU summer student housing, a student must be a CWRU undergraduate registered for one of the following sessions: spring, summer or fall 2013. May 2013 graduates also are eligible for summer housing.
Occupancy is available for the entire summer, or for one of the summer class sessions:
- May Term: May 10–June 2
- 4-week session (1): June 1–30
- 5-week session: June 1–July 7
- 8-week session: June 1–July 31
- 5-week and 4-week session: June 1–Aug. 4
- 6-week session: June 15–July 31
- 4-week session (2): July 6–Aug. 4
- Entire summer: May 26–Aug. 4
CWRU undergraduate students interested in short-term housing (other than the summer sessions listed above) should contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 216.368.3780 or email@example.com to discuss their summer housing options.
All others must apply for guest housing and must be affiliated with one of the following programs:
- CWRU graduate students, alumni, faculty or staff
- Cleveland Institute of Art, Cleveland Institute of Music or Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine students
- Affiliates of University Hospitals or other University Circle institutions.
Accommodations will be available for all students in Kusch House in the South Residential Village.
Rising upper-class students also may select The Village at 115 Houses 2 or 3.
To apply or for more information on summer housing, including meal plans and CaseCash, visit students.case.edu/living/housing/summer/.