Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Weatherhead School’s David Cooperrider named a top thought leader
- Find out how growing power of artificial intelligence, robotics will impact the workforce at Feb. 11 lecture
- After D.C., economics’ Susan Helper brings national experiences to CWRU
- Hear from LGBT-identified business professionals on workplace experiences
- CWRU partners with Women in Manufacturing to produce leadership lab