Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- 5 questions with…MOOC leader, Weatherhead School faculty member Michael Goldberg
- Management’s David Cooperrider contributes to Sustainable Cleveland 2019
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen receives prestigious lifetime achievement award
- New Weatherhead School program designed to help women succeed, remain in STEM professions
- Weatherhead School team takes top spot in case competition