Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Weatherhead School’s Diana Bilimoria receives lifetime achievement award
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane ranked highest among top entrepreneurship researchers
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad
- Weatherhead School’s Chris Laszlo selected as executive director of Fowler Center