Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Weatherhead School students take home first place in case competition
- 2014 Weatherhead 100 awards to recognize Northeast Ohio’s sales growth leaders
- Organizational Behavior Chair Diana Bilimoria publishes ”Women In STEM Careers”
- Appreciative Inquiry pioneer, professor David Cooperrider honored with academic center established in his name