Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- U.S. Chief Economist, Weatherhead School professor Susan Helper to give talk on America’s supply chain innovation
- Undergraduates: Learn more about Weatherhead School of Management at March 17 open house
- ”U.S. News” releases graduate, professional school rankings
- Apply for part-time MBA program by April 15
- Former Weatherhead School Dean Scott Cowen named CWRU trustee