Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Experts to discuss economic impact of health care reform
- Graduating student wins Alumni Association’s Ohio Collegiate Plate Program scholarship
- Weatherhead School’s Mariana Carrera, Justin Gallagher address vaccination debate through economic lens
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg awarded Fulbright fellowship in Namibia
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week concludes today; meet three students