Entrepreneur: Despite the fact that African-American individuals are more likely to initiate the new-business creation process than white individuals, they are less likely to have up-and-running businesses a few years later, according to a survey. Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, wrote an opinion piece on why this is the case—and how it can change.
How to close the start-up gap, according to Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad
- Weatherhead School’s Chris Laszlo selected as executive director of Fowler Center
- Weatherhead School of Management recognized for work with software provider
- 5 questions with… former chess prodigy, behavioral economist Roman Sheremeta