Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Weatherhead School’s Diane Bergeron weighs in on wage gap between men and women
- Psychological sciences’ Amy Przeworski explains importance of leaving one’s baby from time to time
- Psoriasis researcher Nicole Ward marks multiple firsts in her latest presentation
- CWRU launches RNC-related website; translators and faculty experts needed
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills