Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session