Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24
- Begun Center chosen to evaluate Ohio’s pilot addiction treatment program
- Faculty: Welcome new colleagues at wine tasting event May 1
- Office of Multicultural Affairs to host ”Voices: A Women of Color Collaboration”