Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Human Resources to host tax and benefits discussion
- CWRU graduate, professional programs’ ”U.S. News” rankings announced
- Educational Services for Students to offer new course for international graduate students
- Learn how Freedman Fellow Cynthia Beall is creating a digital database on high-altitude human biology
- Researchers find byproducts from gum disease incite deadly oral cancer growth