Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Get all your need-to-know information about fall 2015 tuition, fees
- Support Garden@Case by volunteering this summer, fall
- Plan for the future with new Financial Wellness program
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable part of Saturday
- New CWRU study finds newborn’s first stool could alert doctors to long-term cognitive issues