Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Graduate students: Get discounted Cedar Point tickets for May 7
- Faculty: Work hands-on with learning management systems during two-part event
- Ethics Table Fellows to hold day-long series of public discussions
- John Ruhl’s commitment to student success earns him Diekhoff Award for Mentoring
- School of Nursing’s Ronald Hickman Jr. wins 2016 John S. Diekhoff Mentoring Award