Campus Technology: Lev Gonick, chief information officer and vice president of Information Technology Services, discussed how he would like to see the phenomenon of MOOCs—or massive open online courses—evolve.
ITS’ Lev Gonick sounds off on future of MOOCs
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday
- Engineering’s Swarup Bhunia earns prestigious IBM Faculty Award
- High school players invited to join softball coaching staff for prospect, skills clinics