University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Staff member Cara McManus dies after 18-month battle with lung cancer
- Get ready for finals with Late-Night Breakfast April 30
- ITS upgrades network speeds across many south side buildings
- Learn more about Tobacco-Free Campus Initiative at May 1 town hall meeting
- Rice University scholar to discuss tobacco, health inequities at May 1 presentation