University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Remembering undergraduate student Diego Barrera Bayona
- Updates on Adelbert Road, Euclid Avenue construction
- Check out winning entries of fifth annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at June 30 informational session
- Recent alumni selected for CWRU License Plate Scholarships