University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Pediatrics’ Andrew Garner explains importance of protecting children from toxic stress
- Law’s Lewis Katz talks about why people arrested on low-level felonies should move through the system quicker
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives up to $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring