University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills