University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history