University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center opens with Violins of Hope concert
- Lou Stark, Darnell Parker discuss how CWRU handles sexual misconduct
- Medicine’s Thomas Steinemann explains why store-bought color contacts could increase risk of infection and scratches
- Allen Memorial Medical Library is home to impressive collection
- SAGES announces students with outstanding achievements in writing portfolios