University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Family and friends establish scholarship to honor Alexandra Grace Piepho
- Alumnus to present on “chasing supernovae” at next Frontiers in Astronomy lecture
- Join University Counseling Services for study break Dec. 13
- Reminder: Dates for submitting spring 2014 tuition waivers approaching
- Faculty member to become American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare Fellow