University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event