University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Alumni to discuss careers in engineering and management at Sept. 25 open house
- Blackstone Launchpad’s netWORTHshop to cover “Intellectual Property and Your Startup”
- Center for Women to kick off Feel Good Fridays with Zumba; register online
- Moms Offering Moms support group to hold year’s first meeting Sept. 25
- First Origins Science Scholars session set for Sept. 23