University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Fox 8 News features National Youth Sports Program
- Proffesor Emeritus Bahman Guyuron discusses surgery as option for teenagers with migraines
- Mandel School’s Mark Joseph discusses banning of special entrances for lower-income residents in New York City
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program