University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Take the service challenge, become a Civic Engagement Scholar
- Weatherhead School of Management offers new online course about coaching with compassion
- Show off your innovations at the CWRU Innovation Summit
- Attend first 2015-2016 Ethics Table brown bag lunch Sept. 2
- Be an artist for a day! Help paint art mural during Case for Community Day