University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30
- Parents: Spots still open for Shipwreck Camp 2016
- English’s William Marling publishes book 20 years in the making examining world literature
- Learn more about the Master of Nonprofit Organizations program at June 3 informational breakfast
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service