University Counseling Services will sponsor study breaks Dec. 10 and 14 from 1 to 4 p.m. All are welcome to stop by Sears Building 350 to relieve their stress—and enjoy cookies, hot chocolate, salsa lessons, Wii games, playdough, coloring and Apples to Apples.
- Mandel School’s Claudia Coulton explains why more jobs doesn’t mean less poverty
- Get tips for improving employee engagement at April 25 seminar
- Discover national fellowship, scholarship opportunities at upcoming informational sessions
- Milton and Tamar Maltz double their donation to Case Western Reserve University
- Purchase early bird tickets for Senior Week 2014