University Marketing & Communications is working on a major project highlighting young alumni. If you know an alum under age 30 with a great story or outstanding accomplishments, tell us through our submission form below.
Know outstanding young alums? Tell us their story
- Women faculty and staff: Discuss issues faced by Asian women employees Nov. 25
- Open enrollment for 2015 ends Nov. 30
- Law’s Paul Giannelli reports to National Commission on Forensic Science, publishes multiple works
- Law Professor Sharona Hoffman presents on big data, has book accepted for publication
- Organizational Behavior Chair Diana Bilimoria publishes ”Women In STEM Careers”